Who We Are
Point of Beginning, Inc., established in 2001, is a multi-faceted civil engineering, landscape architecture, land surveying and materials testing firm based in Stevens Point and Green Bay with a soon to be open office in Madison, Wisconsin. We are a talented and experience staff of 40 including two professional engineers, three professional land surveyors, two professional landscape architects, eight field crews, CADD technicians, and an integral administrative staff.
Why We Need You
We are busting out of the seams with work leaving us searching for new team members to help continue the growth and success of our firm! We are seeking a motivated, organized, and driven Survey Crew Chief for our main offices in Stevens Point / Green Bay and soon to be open Madison office, all located in Wisconsin. This POB Team Member will work closely with the other Survey Members and Survey Managers to ensure project budget and completion.
What You Have
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ Years of relative work experience
- Knowledge of GPS Technology, data collectors, robotics & conventional units
- Familiarity with construction staking, boundary survey, & topographic mapping
- Ability to lead a survey crew
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications
What We Offer
- SIGN ON & RELOCATION BONUS!
- Top Notch Professional Team Base
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid & Sick Time Off
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
At Point of Beginning, we understand that talented people are interested in companies that offer aggressive salaries and an innovative work place – both of which we offer. To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.