Locations: Stevens Point - Wisconsin
What You Have
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Land Surveying is preferred, but not required
- Working towards earning a degree? POB supports education & may have some incentives for you!
- 2+ Years of relative work experience
- Ability to read and comprehend civil construction plans
- Knowledge of GPS Technology, data collectors, robotic total stations
- Ability to perform:
- Site calibrations
- Quantity takeoffs for site and highway designs
- Create site, structural and utility 3D models for Automated Machine Grading
- Utilize drone for site survey and photogrammetry
- Quality control checks for in house design team
- Familiarity with construction staking, boundary survey, & topographic mapping
- Experience with Civil 3D or AutoCAD preferred
- Experience with Trimble Business Center is also a plus!